Skip links


Phase-2: December Update

by Radha Kunjabihari das | Dec 18, 2021 | Announcements

Rough Carpentry framing is complete for third floor office rooms and mechanical room on first floor

Phase-2: December Update

by Radha Kunjabihari das | Dec 11, 2021 | Announcements

Concrete infill at stair treads STR 1,2,3 are completed. Roofing ISO, TPO and flashing 98% is completed – remaining 2% are related to electrical and plumbing penetrations.

Rough carpentry at first floor kitchen and stairwell enclosures are progressing Mechanical duct work are progressing

This temple will serve the community for many generations to come. Be a part of this incredible legacy.

Phase-2: November Update

by Radha Kunjabihari das | Nov 13, 2021 | Announcements

First Floor concrete has been laid out and Second Floor concrete is 50% complete.Blown in insulation on roof parapet is done, roof ISO and TPO membranes are at 60% completion.Curb at Skylite is finished. Roofing work of Sri Sri Radha madam is under progress. First picture is from the south side and second picture is from North.

Phase-2: October Update

by Radha Kunjabihari das | Oct 16, 2021 | Announcements

RTU penetrations and zone dampers are 60% complete. Exterior sheathing is 70% done.

Phase-2: October Update

by Radha Kunjabihari das | Oct 9, 2021 | Announcements

The dream of Naperville community to build a grand temple for Sri Sri Radha Syamasundara is slowly but steadily being realized. In this phase of construction, work is progressing at a steady pace. Framing of stairs #3 and roof access have been completed. Deck and parapet at stairs are also done.



The planned work to construct the new and expanded parking lot, parking lot lighting, and all the underground utilities (city water, sewer, gas, etc.), has been completed on time and on budget.


We are pleased to inform you that the construction for Phase 2 of the new temple will commence on April 21, 2021! We have received all the required city approvals. Please feel free to visit our website for the latest updates.

It goes without saying that all this tremendous work requires the continued support of the community. A temple of this magnitude and purpose will undoubtedly become your legacy for many generations to come. Your gracious financial support is solicited and sincerely appreciated.

For Chase QuickPay or Zelle, Send your donation to :

This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.